Bên cạnh hướng dẫn em cách phân tích đề thi cùng đính kèm bài sửa bài viết của học sinh IELTS TUTOR đi thi hôm đấy và mới nhận kết quả thi 5.5 nhé, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp thêm Câu hỏi & Từ vựng topic "laugh" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Từ vựng topic laugh IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
1. Từ vựng về cảm xúc tích cực
2. Từ vựng liên quan đến cười (smile - laugh) IELTS
- it is important to make the world a happier place if you can.
- I often make jokes and do silly things which make all my friends and family laugh with joy (When I hang out with my friends, we often all make jokes or act silly and end up laughing a lot together)
- Feel stressed or upset
- Đừng quên tham khảo thêm các cảm xúc tiêu cực của con người mà IELTS TUTOR có tổng kết
- The modem world is a very busy and stressful place so it is important that we find time to relax and have fun with the people we care about.
- Cope with difficult
- entertainment is meant to be something which relaxes people and puts them in a good mood,
- I am a big fan of….
- bring joy and happiness into the lives of the people you love.
- Giggle /ˈɡɪɡl/ (v): cười khúc khích - to laugh repeatedly in a quiet but uncontrolled way, often at something silly or rude or when you are nervous
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Stop that giggling in the back row!
- Chuckle /ˈtʃʌkl/ (v): cười thầm, cười lặng lẽ
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : She was chuckling as she read the letter.
- Relieve stress
- Humours helps us not to take life too seriously
- I laugh most when my friends tell me funny stories / jokes
- Silly and stupid things such as a meme or a status can make me burst into laughter
- Don’t have a good sense of humor
- Laughter is the best medicine
- When people laugh, they can shake off their worries and stress
- Reduce pain and make people healthier
- A laugh brings people close together
- Watch comedians or comedy films
- Share a funny moment with someone