I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng từ"Pollutive"
Mang nghĩa"gây ra ô nhiễm"
=causing pollution/That causes environmental pollution
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- Delhi orders ban on pollutive firecrackers ahead of Diwali to 'save lives'
- A bill that would see less pollutive fuel for cars and trucks passed the New Mexico Senate Thursday and will now go before the State House of Representatives for consideration.
- In the Gulf, Qatar is the biggest beneficiary of rising energy prices, given it has the world’s third biggest reserves of gas – today’s hydrocarbon fuel of choice because it is less pollutive than coal or oil – after Russia and Iran.
- The partners also aim to reduce dependence on highly pollutive diesel generators for backup data center power.
- Public transport in Kenya and across the African continent is largely run informally, and emissions standards are rarely enforced, making the vehicles highly pollutive as Jane Akumu, a Sustainable Mobility expert at the U.N. Environment Program explains.