I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"channel"
1."channel"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"kênh mương, lạch; ống dẫn (nước dầu...), máng, rãnh"
=a narrow passage made in the ground so that water can go along it/a long narrow cut in a surface
- irrigation channels that supply the crops with water
- the channel in which the door slides
2.2. Mang nghĩa"đường; nguồn (tin tức, ý nghĩ, tư tưởng...)"
=a method used for communicating information or for sending or receiving something/a way of showing people what you are feeling or thinking, or of using your energy or ability
- We can reach these markets through our existing distribution channels.
- The government is using diplomatic channels to negotiate a ceasefire.
- It is important to maintain clear channels of communication.
- through the usual channels (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: qua những nguồn thường lệ)
- It could take weeks if you went through the proper channels.
- She was seeking a channel for her creative energies.
- secret channels of information (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: những nguồn tin mật)
- telegraphic channel (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: đường điện báo)
- diplomatic channel (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: đường dây ngoại giao)
2.3. Mang nghĩa"kênh truyền hình"
=a television station and the programmes that it broadcasts
- Let’s see what’s on the other channels.
- He changed the channel to a news programme.