Mang nghĩa"luôn luôn, rất hay, thường xuyên"
=usually/in a way that is typical of somebody/something
- More often than not when I make the effort to visit her, I wonder why I even bothered.
- In winter it rains a lot, and more often than not, you're carrying an umbrella.
- Our university's baseball teem wins more often than not. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đội bóng chày của trường đại học chúng tôi thắng nhiều hơn thua)
- When it's foggy, the trains are late more often than not (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: khi trời sương mù, tàu hoả hay đến chậm lắm)
- As often as not, he's late for work.