Mang nghĩa "rõ ràng, hiển nhiên, rõ rành rành"
=in a way that is clear / in a way that is so obvious that no one could disagree
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- patently clear/false/obvious/wrong
- She was patently lying. It's patently obvious that he doesn't care.
- Bullying the disabled is patently wrong. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Ngược đãi người tàn tật rõ ràng là sai)
- It was pantently obvious that he was lying (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: thật rõ rành rành là nó nói dối)
- He made the evidence patently clear. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh ta làm cho chứng cứ rõ hơn)
- a patently unfair law
- It was patently obvious that she was lying.