I. "moreover" là trạng từ
II. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa "hơn nữa, ngoài ra, vả lại (thêm một ý mới ngoài ý đã có)"
=(used to add information) also and more importantly / used for introducing an additional and important fact that supports or emphasizes what you have just said
- The whole report is badly written. Moreover, it's inaccurate.
- It was a good car and, moreover, the price was quite reasonable.
- There was a man immediately behind her. Moreover, he was observing her strangely.
- It is a dull place during mid-year vacations and, moreover, a hot one
- Moreover the cop carried a machine gun as well. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hơn thế nữa anh cảnh sát cũng đã mang theo một khẩu súng máy)
- She's beautiful and moreover she's a sweet girl. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ấy xinh đẹp và cũng là một cô gái dịu dàng)
- More and more people are opposed to the idea of increasing university fees. Moreover, there is now evidence that it discourages many students from coming to the UK.