Mang nghĩa"vào thời gian gần đây; mới đây"
=recently/You use lately to describe events in the recent past, or situations that started a short time ago.
- Dad's health hasn't been too good lately.
- Lord Tomas had lately been appointed Chairman of the Centre for Policy Studies.
- 'Have you talked to her lately?'
- Optimism about the U.S. economy has been a rare commodity lately.
- Have you seen her lately? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: gần đây anh có gặp cô ta không?)
- It's only lately that she's been well enough to go out (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: chỉ mới đây bà ta mới đủ sức khoẻ để ra khỏi nhà được)
- We've been doing a lot of gardening lately (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: gần đây chúng tôi làm vườn rất nhiều)
- Have you seen either of them lately?
- Once or twice lately Katy’s mentioned him.