I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng trạng từ"earlier"
Mang nghĩa"trước đó"
=at a time before the present or before the time you are talking about/Earlier is used to refer to a point or period in time before the present or before the one you are talking about
- A few days earlier, he had assured me that he didn’t want to come (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Mấy ngày trước, anh ấy đảm bảo là không muốn đến)
- As mentioned earlier, the University supplements this information with an interview.
- Earlier, it had been hoped to use the indoor track.
- ...political reforms announced by the President earlier this year.
- Many years earlier, Grundy had given The Beatles their first television break.