I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"unique"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"độc đáo, độc nhất vô nhị, chỉ có một"
=being the only one of its kind
- Everyone's fingerprints are unique.
- Each item has a unique 6-digit code.
- We have unique styles. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chúng tôi có nhiều kiểu độc đáo)
- What makes Sony unique? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Điều gì đã giúp Sony mang đậm bản sắc riêng?)
- Her lawyer said the case was unique in French law.
- Saturn's largest moon is unique in having an atmosphere made mostly of nitrogen.
2. Mang nghĩa"đáng chú ý, kỳ cục, lạ đời, dị thường"
=very special or unusual
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- The preview offers a unique opportunity to see the show without the crowds.
- This house has many unique features, including a 45-foot-long outdoor swimming pool.
- He approaches problems in his own unique way.
- The vast red sand dunes are what makes this area unique.
- a unique talent
- The deal will put the company in a unique position to export goods to Eastern Europe.
- He brings a unique combination of skills to this project.
- I feel I have a unique perspective on the situation.
- his unique style of leadership
- The museum provides a unique experience for anyone with an interest in naval history.
- Unfortunately your situation is not unique among assistants in New York.
3. Mang nghĩa"chỉ riêng ở đâu...mới có"
=belonging to or connected with one particular person, place or thing
- an atmosphere that is unique to New York
- The koala is unique to Australia.