I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"supportive"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"thông cảm"
=If you are supportive, you are kind and helpful to someone at a difficult or unhappy time in their life/helpful and sympathetic
- They were always supportive of each other.
- Her boss was very supportive and gave her time off work to see her mum.
- My boss was very supportive when I was ill.
- He has always been extremely supportive of her.
- Children with supportive parents often do better at school than those without.
- He told me it was my own fault, which wasn't very supportive.
- groups who are generally supportive of the government
- she has been very supportive during my illness (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: cô ấy đã giúp đỡ tôi rất nhiều trong thời gian tôi ốm)