I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"sleep-deprived"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"mất ngủ"
=not having had enough sleep, especially for several days or more
- No one wants to be looked after by an exhausted and sleep-deprived doctor.
- She was so sleep deprived and miserable that she thought she was losing her mind.
- Teachers top the list of the most sleep-deprived professions.
- Millions of sleep-deprived Americans depend on caffeine to help them make it through their day.
- A sleep vacation can help restore a normal sleep cycle if a person has been sleep deprived for a long time.
- I was sleep deprived, overwhelmed, and breaking out in a rash
- If someone continuously takes a central nervous stimulant day after day to cut down on sleep, they are likely to become sleep deprived.
- For the sleep deprived, an app that records a person snoring and maps it on a graph.
- Researchers found that the aroma of coffee helped restore brain activity in sleep - deprived rats to normal or near - normal levels. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Các nhà nghiên cứu đã tìm ra rằng hương thơm của cà phê đã giúp hồi phục lại hoạt động của não đến mức bình thường hoặc gần như bình thường ở những con chuột thiếu ngủ)