I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"similar"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"giống nhau, như nhau, tương tự"
=things that are similar share some qualities but are not exactly the same/If one thing is similar to another, or if two things are similar, they have features that are the same.
- We have similar hobbies and interests.
- A second study produced remarkably similar results.
- Their situation is very similar to ours.
- She's similar to her mother. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ấy giống mẹ của cô ấy)
- Friends should have similar personalities. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bạn bè cần có những cá tính giống nhau)
- The two men are similar in appearance
- ...a savoury cake with a texture similar to that of carrot cake
- The accident was similar to one that happened in 1973.
- ...a group of similar pictures.
- My father and I have similar views on politics.
- I bought some new shoes which are very similar to a pair I had before.
- Paul is very similar in appearance to his brother.
- They both went to Ivy League schools and have similar backgrounds.
- He used similar tactics to win the last election.