I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"restrictive"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"hạn chế, giới hạn"
=strictly limiting or controlling someone or something/Something that is restrictive prevents people from doing what they want to do, or from moving freely.
- restrictive practices (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: những biện pháp hạn chế)
- Some back injuries are caused by restrictive clothing.
- The current building regulations are very restrictive.
- restrictive rulings (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: những qui định giới hạn)
- Britain is to adopt a more restrictive policy on arms sales.
- ...increasingly restrictive immigration laws.
- Do not wear restrictive clothing
- The former building regulations are very restrictive. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Các quy định về xây dựng xưa rất nghiêm ngặt)
- He is self-employed because he finds working for other people too restrictive.
- The college is not able to expand because of restrictive planning laws.