I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"remote"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"xa xôi; hẻo lánh"
=Remote areas are far away from cities and places where most people live, and are therefore difficult to get to.
2. Mang nghĩa"xa xôi về mặt thời gian"
=The remote past or remote future is a time that is many years distant from the present.
3. Mang nghĩa"tách biệt (trong cảm xúc, mối quan tâm..); không có mối quan hệ với (cái gì)"
=If you say that there is a remote possibility or chance that something will happen, you are emphasizing that there is only a very small chance that it will happen.
- I use a sunscreen whenever there is even a remote possibility that I will be in the sun.
- The chances of his surviving are pretty remote.
- Managers have become increasingly remote from their junior employees.
- All these theories seem very remote from our everyday experience in the classroom.
4. Mang nghĩa"lạnh lùng, xa cách (tính cách)"
=If you describe someone as remote, you mean that they behave as if they do not want to be friendly or closely involved with other people.
- She looked so beautiful, and at the same time so remote.
5. Mang nghĩa"làm việc online"
=Remote working or learning is done from home or from somewhere away from the usual place, especially using a computer connected to the internet.
- Remote working may also help retain or employ higher calibre staff who do not live close to the office.
- Now remote learning is much easier. …remote workers.
6. Mang nghĩa"tách biệt, tách rời"
=Remote computer systems are some distance away from the main computer, but may be connected to it through a network.
- The emails are held on a remote computer.