I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"primitive"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"nguyên thuỷ, ban sơ"
=Primitive means belonging to a very early period in the development of an animal or plant.
- primitive man (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: người nguyên thuỷ)
- ...primitive whales.
- Primitive humans needed to be able to react like this to escape from dangerous animals.
- It is a primitive instinct to flee a place of danger.
- at a very simple stage of development, before modern technology a primitive society/tribe
- primitive man/life primitive creatures like jellyfish and corals
2. Mang nghĩa"thô sơ, cổ xưa, đơn giản"
=If you describe something as primitive, you mean that it is very simple in style or very old-fashioned/old-fashioned, simple, and without modern features or comforts
- primitive weapons (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: vũ khí cổ xưa, vũ khí thô sơ)
- primitive tools
- The conditions are primitive by any standards.
- The primitive surgery of those days left him virtually deaf in one ear.
- It's using some rather primitive technology.
- a primitive camera
- The conditions in the camp were fairly primitive.
- a remote and primitive cottage in the mountains