Mang nghĩa "lan tràn khắp, thâm nhập khắp, toả khắp"
=Something, especially something bad, that is pervasive is present or felt throughout a place or thing / present or noticeable in every part of a thing or place
- a pervasive farmyard smell
- the pervasive influence of Christianity in the Middle Ages
- pervasive smell (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: mùi toả khắp nơi)
- The influence of Freud is pervasive in her books.
- a pervasive smell of diesel
- Reforms are being undermined by the all-pervasive corruption in the country.
- ...the pervasive influence of the army in national life.
- She lives with a pervasive sense of guilt.