I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"personal"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"cá nhân, riêng tư"
=used about your own opinions or feelings/used about events or experiences in your life her own personal tragedy
- My own personal view is that boxing should be banned.
- Choosing a new car is a matter of personal preference.
- Most writers use personal experience as the basis for their novels.
- Many of her personal belongings had been stolen.
- His personal life is a mystery to his colleagues (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: cuộc sống riêng của ông ta là điều bí ẩn đối với các bạn đồng nghiệp)
- Every scrap of personal property was removed from his pockets.
- I’ve decided to hire a personal fitness trainer.
- He has his own personal telephone in his bedroom.
2. Mang nghĩa"dành cho cá nhân; dành riêng"
=private and not known or available to most people
- This is a personal matter and does not concern you.
- She resigned from her job for personal reasons.
- This car is for your personal use only (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: xe này dành riêng cho anh sử dụng mà thôi)
- He’s had a few personal problems recently.
3. Mang nghĩa"đích thân, trực tiếp làm"
=done by a person directly, rather than by a representative
- The Rolling Stones will be making a personal appearance at the awards ceremony.
- the president’s personal involvement in the project