I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"native"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"(thuộc) nơi sinh"
=living in a particular country, area, or city since birth
- My wife’s a native New Yorker, but I’m from Atlanta.
- Monique returns to her native France every summer.
- Vietnam is my native country. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Việt Nam là quê hương tôi)
- After a long stay in England he’s back in his native land.
2. Mang nghĩa"(thuộc) địa phương, bản địa"
=relating to the first people to live in an area/native plants or animals have always existed in a place
- The territory was divided between the Burgundians and the native population.
- Elephants are native to Africa and Asia.
- The larger frogs are a native species.
3. Mang nghĩa"tự nhiên, bẩm sinh"
=native abilities or qualities are those that you have had since birth
- Pupils are encouraged to develop their native skills.