Bên cạnh Paraphrase"The initial percentage of urban inhabitants in India and China was 20%", IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp thêm PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- At the outset, both India and China had a 20% proportion of city dwellers. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "outlet" tiếng anh
- The rate of urban residents in India and China/The urbanization rate of both India and China commenced/began/started/kicked off at 20% (each).
- 20% was the starting point for the proportion of urban inhabitants in India and China/The urban population in India and China had a common starting point of 20%/The starting point for the proportion of urban inhabitants in India and China was 20%.
- Initially, India and China had an equal percentage of urban citizens, with both standing at 20%/Both India and China had a 20% urbanization rate. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng trạng từ "initially" tiếng anh
- India and China began with a 20% proportion of urban dwellers.
- Initially, the percentage of city residents was 20% in both India and China.
- The percentage of urban residents in India and China had a common starting value of 20%.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày