I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"mechanical"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"(thuộc) máy móc; (thuộc) cơ khí; (thuộc) cơ học"
=operated by a machine or system of moving parts/relating to engines and machines, and the way that they work
- a mechanical device/digger a mechanical wheelchair
- The system has shut down because of mechanical problems.
- ...a small mechanical device that taps out the numbers.
- ...the oldest working mechanical clock in the world.
- Most mechanical devices require oil as a lubricant
- mechanical transport (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: sự vận chuyển bằng máy)
- mechanical engineering (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: kỹ thuật cơ khí)
- a mechanical engineer (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: kỹ sư cơ khí)
- ...mechanical engineering.
- The company undertakes mechanical work on all types of cars.
- The train had stopped due to a mechanical problem.
2. Mang nghĩa"(nói về một hành động...) không suy tính, (một cách) máy móc"
=done without thinking or without any attempt to be original/If you describe someone's action as mechanical, you mean that they do it automatically, without thinking about it.
- I found her purely mechanical explanations inadequate.
- They found him purely mechanical explanations inadequate. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Họ nhận thấy những lời giải thích một cách máy móc của anh ta hoàn toàn không hợp lí)
- It is real prayer, and not mechanical repetition.
- Her retort was mechanical
3. Mang nghĩa"giỏi về cơ khí, máy móc"
=If you describe a person as mechanical, you mean they are naturally good at understanding how machines work.
- He was a very mechanical person, who knew a lot about sound.
- I'm not mechanical like my father; I have to follow the instructions.