I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"meaningful"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"có ý nghĩa"
=If you describe something as meaningful, you mean that it is serious, important, or useful in some way.
- She believes these talks will be the start of a constructive and meaningful dialogue.
- That is a meaningful story. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đó là một câu chuyện đầy ý nghĩa)
- He asked people to tell him about a meaningful event or period in their lives.
2. Mang nghĩa"ám chỉ, có dụng ý"
=A meaningful look or gesture is one that is intended to express something, usually to a particular person, without anything being said.
- Upon the utterance of this word, Dan and Harry exchanged a quick, meaningful look.
- He glanced meaningfully at the other police officer, then he went up the stairs.
- 'Who's your publisher?'—'Lockett Press,' she said, and she raised an eyebrow meaningfully.