I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"logical"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"hợp lý"
=In a logical argument or method of reasoning, each step must be true if the step before it is true/The logical conclusion or result of a series of facts or events is the only one which can come from it, according to the rules of logic.
- Each logical step must be checked by other mathematicians
- If the climate gets drier, then the logical conclusion is that even more drought will occur.
- What is happening is the logical result of a changing world.
- Everything isn't always logical. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Mọi thứ không phải lúc nào cũng lô-gíc)
- His school timetable is very logical. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thời khóa biểu học của thằng bé rất là lô-gíc (logic))
- ...a society that dismisses God as a logical impossibility.
- Connie suddenly struck her as a logical candidate.
- There was a logical explanation.
- It is logical to take precautions