I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"innocent"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"vô tội; không có tội"
=If someone is innocent, they did not commit a crime which they have been accused of/Innocent people are those who are not involved in a crime or conflict, but are injured or killed as a result of it.
- He was sure that the man was innocent of any crime.
- The police knew from day one that I was innocent.
- Violence perpetrated against innocent victims. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bạo lực vô tình đã nhằm vào những nạn nhân vô tội)
- All those wounded were innocent victims.
- The war was killing innocent women and children.
2. Mang nghĩa"ngây thơ"
=If someone is innocent, they have no experience or knowledge of the more complex or unpleasant aspects of life.
- They seemed so young and innocent.
- He's curiously innocent about what this means to other people.
3. Mang nghĩa"không có hại, không hại, vô thưởng vô phạt"
=An innocent question, remark, or comment is not intended to offend or upset people, even if it does so.
- It was a perfectly innocent question.