I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"Independent"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"độc lập"
=ruled by its own government, rather than controlled by another country/not connected with or joined to anything else
- The republic was declared a fully independent state.
- The Republic of Brazil became independent from Portugal in 1822.
- Many TV companies commission all their programmes from independent producers.
- He stood as an independent candidate.
- an independent state (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một quốc gia độc lập)
- independent research (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: sự nghiên cứu độc lập)
- Even as a child he was fiercely (=very) independent.
- The equipment has its own independent power supply.
- The incidents were completely independent of one another.
2. Mang nghĩa"công bằng, không bị ảnh hưởng bởi các yếu tố khác"
=fair because of not being influenced by anyone else
- Seek independent legal advice before entering into an agreement.
- independent proofs (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: những bằng chứng tự chúng đã có giá trị)
- There have been calls for an independent inquiry into the train crash.
3. Mang nghĩa"độc lập tài chính, không bị phụ thuộc tài chính"
=not depending on other people for money
- His wages enabled him to become economically independent of his family.