I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"inadequate"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"không đủ sức, không đủ tốt, không thoả đáng"
=not enough, or not good enough for a particular purpose inadequate provision of health care
- We are trying to provide basic education with inadequate resources.
- Rail tracks that are inadequate for the loads carried on them
- Existing laws are inadequate to deal with these problems.
- The preparations were woefully inadequate. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Công việc chuẩn bị thật đáng tiếc là không đầy đủ)
- The government’s response was condemned as totally inadequate.
2. Mang nghĩa"không tự tin"
=someone who is inadequate does not feel confident that they can deal with the situation they are in