Bên cạnh Phân tích và sửa chi tiết đề thi IELTS SPEAKING 4/8/2020 [Audio+Transcript], IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng tính từ"immune"tiếng anh
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"immune"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"miễn khỏi, được miễn (cái gì)"
=not influenced or affected by something/If you are immune to something that happens or is done, you are not affected by it./Someone or something that is immune from a particular process or situation is able to escape it.
- Few women were immune to his charm.
- Japan was by no means immune from continental influences.
- Our patrols were no longer immune from attack.
- Diplomats are immune from prosecution.
- to be immune from draft (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: được miễn tòng quân)
- Whilst Marc did gradually harden himself to the poverty, he did not become immune to the sight of death.
- Football is not immune to economic recession.
- Members of the Bundestag are immune from prosecution for corruption.
- No one is immune from scandal.
2. Mang nghĩa"miễn dịch"
=If you are immune to a particular disease, you cannot be affected by it.
- a rare immune disorder
- This blood test will show whether or not you're immune to the disease.
- Most adults are immune to rubella.
- to be immune from smallpox (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: khỏi bị mắc bệnh đậu mùa)
- It is hoped the procedure will trigger an immune response that will wipe out infected cells while leaving non-infected cells unharmed.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết