I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"embarrassed"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"cảm thấy ngại ngùng, ngượng"
=ashamed of something and worried about what other people will think of you/making you feel uncomfortable because you do not know what to say or do
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- I’ve never felt so embarrassed in my entire life.
- Laura did not like to admit that she was embarrassed by her sister.
- He was embarrassed about the nature of his illness.
- They were too embarrassed to ask someone to help.
- He makes me embarrassed. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Ông ấy làm tôi bối rối)
- I feel very embarrassed. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi cảm thấy ngượng lắm)
- Did you make him embarrassed? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bạn làm anh ta lúng túng à?)
- They sat in embarrassed silence.
- He looked a bit embarrassed.
- ...an embarrassed silence.
- She felt embarrassed about undressing in front of the doctor.
- I was too embarrassed to admit that I was scared.