I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"confused"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"bối rối (tâm trạng con người)"
=If you are confused, you do not know exactly what is happening or what to do.
- A survey showed people were confused about what they should eat to stay healthy.
- The boy looks confused when he sees his parents at the door of his classroom (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: thằng bé có vẻ bối rối khi thấy bố mẹ nó ở cửa phòng học)
- Things were happening too quickly and Brian was confused.
2. Mang nghĩa"bị rối, rồi mù, lộn xộn (tình huống...)"
=Something that is confused does not have any order or pattern and is difficult to understand.
- The situation remains confused as both sides claim success.
- a confused account of what happened (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một sự tường thuật lộn xộn những việc đã xảy ra)
- ...a modern society in which values have become increasingly confused.