I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"day-to-day"tiếng anh
=happening every day as a regular part of your job or life/Day-to-day things or activities exist or happen every day as part of ordinary life.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of the two stores had been transferred to locally recruited managers.
- Bad weather may disrupt transport and may affect the conduct of normal day-to-day business.
- We are in touch with our clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Your day-to-day responsibilities will include sorting the mail and making appointments.
- I am a vegetarian and use a lot of lentils in my day-to-day cooking.
- I have organized the cleaning on a day-to-day basis, until our usual cleaner returns.
- She has been looking after the day-to-day running of the school.
- She has been looking after the day - to - day administration. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bà ta trông coi việc quản lý hàng ngày)
- He is responsible for overseeing day - to - day operations. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh ta có trách nhiệm giám sát hoạt động hàng ngày)
- She has been looking after the day - to - day administration. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ấy phụ trách công việc hành chánh hàng ngày từ lâu rồi)
- What is the day - to - day work of a radar technician? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Công việc hằng ngày của một kỹ thuật viên hệ thống ra-đa là gì?)