I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"contemplative"
Mang nghĩa"trầm mặc; suy tư"
=spending a lot of time thinking very carefully about something/Someone who is contemplative thinks deeply, or is thinking in a serious and calm way.
- a contemplative person /manner /look (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một con người/cung cách/dáng vẻ trầm mặc)
- Martin is a quiet, contemplative sort of chap.
- I went for long, contemplative walks by the river.
- Life there is slow and contemplative.
- Her mood was calm and contemplative.
- People began to listen to music in contemplative silence.
- Maxwell's life was not outwardly exciting or full of incident, but quiet and contemplative.
- She was beginning to yearn for a contemplative life.
- He wasn't always as calmly contemplative as he was in his late work.