I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"conscious"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"nhận ra, biết rõ"
=If you are conscious of something, you notice it or realize that it is happening/If you are conscious of something, you think about it a lot, especially because you are unhappy about it or because you think it is important.
- He was conscious of the faint, musky aroma of aftershave.
- She was very conscious of Max studying her.
- Conscious that he was becoming light-headed again, he went over to the window.
- I'm very conscious of my weight.
- He is acutely conscious that this transition will bring with it the risk of social unrest.
2. Mang nghĩa"tỉnh dậy, tỉnh táo, hồi tỉnh"
=Someone who is conscious is awake rather than asleep or unconscious.
- She was fully conscious all the time and knew what was going on.
- He was in a coma for days , but now he's fully conscious again (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: anh ta bị hôn mê nhiều ngày, nhưng bây giờ đã hoàn toàn hồi tỉnh)
- She spoke to us in her conscious moments (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: cô ta nói với chúng tôi trong những lúc tỉnh táo)
3. Mang nghĩa"quyết định... (nghiêm túc)"
=A conscious decision or action is made or done deliberately with you giving your full attention to it.
- I don't think we ever made a conscious decision to have a big family.
- Make a conscious effort to relax your muscles.
4. Mang nghĩa"trí nhớ, hồi ức (rõ ràng)"
=Conscious memories or thoughts are ones that you are aware of.
- He had no conscious memory of his four-week stay in hospital.
- Beneath the conscious mind there are many levels of the unconscious.