I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"cheesy"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"có mùi phó-mát"
=tasting like cheese, or tasting of cheese
- cheesy biscuits
- Cheesy food is food that tastes or smells of cheese.
- ...cheesy biscuits.
- The sauce was too runny and not cheesy enough.
2. Mang nghĩa"tệ hại, rẻ tiền"
=lacking style or good quality and slightly silly/If you describe something as cheesy, you mean that it is cheap, unpleasant, or insincere.
- cheesy songs
- ...a cheesy Baghdad hotel.
- He loves cheesy songs. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh ta thích mấy bài hát rẻ tiền)
- The decor looks pretty cheesy. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cách trang trí trông tệ quá)
- That is a cheesy movie. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đó là một cưốn phim rẻ tiền)
- The King's Road was getting increasingly cheesy.
- Politicians persist in imagining that 'the people' warm to their cheesy slogans.