I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"certain"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"cảm thấy chắc, chắc chắn"
=having no doubts that something is true
- I’m not absolutely certain, but I think I’m right.
- You can be pretty certain she’s not going to like it.
- We still can’t be certain who is going to win.
- I’ve never been more certain of anything in my entire life.
- You don’t seem too certain about it.
- I'm certain about that. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi tin chắc thế)
- I think I met her in 1985, but I can’t say for certain.
2. Mang nghĩa"chắc chắn sẽ xảy ra"
=definitely going to happen
- They face certain death if they are sent back to their home country.
- Success is by no means certain.
- Interest rates seem certain to rise next month.
- It’s not certain that this method would have worked.
- There is no certain cure for this disease (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: bệnh này chưa có phương thuốc chữa chắc chắn)
- Mexico is now certain of a place in the finals.