Mang nghĩa "có tính chất chung, có tính chất phổ biến, bao trùm"
=including or affecting everything, everyone, or all cases, in a large group or area
- "Man", as a blanket term for both men and women, is now considered sexist.
- a blanket ban on tobacco advertising
- There was outrage at the blanket bombing of the region.
- I don't accept this blanket agreement. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi không chấp nhận hiệp định bao quát này)
- Government today imposed a blanket ban on their manufacture. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chính phủ hiện nay áp đặt một lệnh cấm chung về việc sản xuất của họ)
- It is tempting to support a blanket ban on junk food advertising.
- ...the blanket coverage of the Olympics
- the proposed blanket ban on tobacco advertising
- a blanket strategy
- Cine Blitz International publisher Rajesh Mehra attacked the blanket ban.
- The existing blacklist of substances not to be dumped at sea would be superseded by the blanket ban.
- The ban is a blanket ban covering all marches or all marches of a particular class such as political marches.
- The state bar would prefer to set a blanket rule governing all types of lawyers.
- One of the most urgent measures is a blanket ban on all animal and bone meal in animal feed.
- They already had been instructed to avoid Simpson coverage, but Fujisaki expanded his order to a blanket ban on all news.
- His support for a 15-month blanket ban on strikes suggests that he is still not wholly aware of this fact.
- The idea behind this imposition of blanket bans was to prevent the temptation to discriminate against particular marches.