I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"awful"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"tởm, tệ"
= very cruel or unkind
- They committed the most awful atrocities.
- That’s an awful thing to say.
- I’m awful at remembering names.
- Something awful happened. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Có điều gì đó kinh khủng đã xảy ra)
- He’s an awful actor.
- I was worried that something awful had happened to him
- This wine tastes awful.
- These awful people behind us talked all through the film.
- The smell was absolutely awful.
- He had the awful feeling that everyone was laughing at him.
2. Dùng để nhấn mạnh về chất lượng
=complete /used for emphasizing a particular quality
- I made an awful fool of myself last night, didn’t I?
- It’s an awful shame to waste all this good food.