I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"adverse"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"bất lợi, có hại"
=negative, unpleasant, or harmful an adverse reaction from the public adverse consequences
- The drug has so far had no adverse effect on patients.
- likely to cause problems adverse weather conditions
- The match has been cancelled because of adverse weather conditions.
- They received a lot of adverse publicity/criticism about the changes.
- So far the drug is thought not to have any adverse effects.
- Smoking is adverse to health. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hút thuốc lá có hại cho sức khỏe)
- A court can draw an adverse inference. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Một quan tòa có thể đưa ra một kết luận bất lợi)
- There are adverse effects of traditional methods. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Có những tác dụng bất lợi của phương pháp truyền thống)
- A chain reaction of adverse events in the financial markets has put lenders under severe pressure.
- Recent bad publicity has had an adverse effect on sales.
- Many experts believe it may be too late to prevent adverse consequences to the world's climate system.
- Some people have adverse reactions to additives and preservatives used in many foods.