I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng phó từ"tacitly"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"ngầm, ngấm ngầm"
=without expressing something directly
- Smith tacitly acknowledged the failure.
- The government had tacitly approved coercive measures
- The Border Patrol, acting in the name of domestic security, has put an end to the "unofficial" rowboat crossings that local and federal officials had tacitly allowed for years.
- They tacitly notice your respect. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Họ ngầm để ý sự kính trọng của bạn)
- The defendant's own lawyer has tacitly conceded that the appeal has no merit.
- Most of us still tacitly assume the relationship to be one of cause and effect.
- In using money, people agreed tacitly to such an unequal distribution.
- He tacitly admitted that the government had breached regulations.
III. Cách dùng tính từ"tacit"tiếng anh
=expressed or understood without being said directly/If you refer to someone's tacit agreement or approval, you mean they are agreeing to something or approving it without actually saying so, often because they are unwilling to admit to doing so.
- tacit approval/consent/support
- The question was a tacit admission that a mistake had indeed been made.
- The rebels enjoyed the tacit support of elements in the army.