I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng phó từ"relatively"tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"tương đối"
=in comparison with someone or something similar
- Relatively few women become airline pilots.
- a relatively small basement flat
- This is a relatively new concept. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đây là một khái niệm khá mới mẻ)
- Setting goals is relatively easy. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đặt ra mục tiêu là tương đối dễ dàng)
- Such cases are relatively infrequent. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Những trường hợp như vậy tương đối không thường xuyên)
- He's a relatively good squash player.
- There was relatively little violence.
- A few states across the country have remained in relatively good shape.
- Scottish businesses have relatively few problems with skill levels in the workforce compared to the rest of Britain.
- Interest rate levels are expected to remain relatively low.
- Phone calls are relatively cheap, with a mix of monthly packages and pay-as you-go services.
- Online sales are relatively easy to track.
- Wireless internet radio is still a relatively new product category.
- Investments that generally go up or down in value in relatively small amounts are considered "low volatility" investments.