I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng phó từ"highly"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"nhiều, mức độ lớn"
=used before some adjectives to mean ‘very’ or ‘very well’
- Williams is a highly competitive player who hates losing.
- That now seems highly unlikely. a highly motivated salesman
- She’s a highly educated young woman.
- highly paid company directors
- Remarks were highly derogatory. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Những nhận xét lăng mạ nặng nề)
- Petrol is highly combustible. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Xăng dầu rất dễ bắt lửa)
- a highly paid job
2. Mang nghĩa"rất tốt, tối cao"
=used for saying that someone or something is considered to be very good or very important
- She has often said how highly she values your friendship.
- a highly valued member of staff
- He is very highly regarded by his fellow musicians.
- Everyone we talked to spoke very highly of him.
- The new chef comes highly recommended by the food critics.