I. Dùng"persuadable"như adj
Mang nghĩa"có thể thuyết phục được"
=capable of being persuaded or influenced.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- She was persuadable to change her opinion about the new policy.
- The undecided voters were considered highly persuadable by both campaigns.
- He was not easily persuadable to try new things.
II. Dùng"persuadable"như noun
Mang nghĩa"người có thể thuyết phục"
=a person who is capable of being persuaded or influenced.
- The persuadables in the focus group were open to changing their opinions.
- The campaign strategists targeted the persuadables in the swing states.
- The survey identified the persuadables in the population who could be swayed by the new ad campaign.