Mang nghĩa"trong trường hợp này, trong trường hợp đó"
=You say in that case or in which case to indicate that what you are going to say is true if the possible situation that has just been mentioned actually exists.
- Perhaps you've some doubts about the attack. In that case it may interest you to know that Miss Woods witnessed it.
- Members are concerned that a merger might mean higher costs, in which case they would oppose it.
- In this case, we should think carefully. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Trong trường hợp này, chúng ta nên suy nghĩ cẩn thận)
- I see nothing strange in this case. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi thấy không có gì là trong vụ án này)
- Time is an important consideration in this case. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thời gian là điều quan trọng cần phải tính đến trong trường hợp này)
- And in that case the epistemological asymmetry which depends on it falls to the ground.
- Before the appeal in that case came before your Lordships' House, the Conforama and Marchandise decisions were published.
- Tizhe and his partners were arrested in that case last year.
- But in that case why had he insisted that she come?
- Even in that case, though, it is doubtful that Black could have obtained serious winning prospects.
- A trial in that case is scheduled to begin in Houston on April 8.
- "I'll be home late tonight." "Well, in that case, I won't cook dinner."
- Well, in that case, he told himself, there are ways of quieting kids down.
- Well, in that case, there's no more to be said.