Bên cạnh Sửa chi tiết 2 lần Câu hỏi Part 1 IELTS SPEAKING: Do you work or are you a student? và Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "if not all then most.../ Most if not all..." tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Nhớ để ý dấu phẩy nhé tương tự cách dùng với:
- All the books, both the paperbacks and the hardbacks, were donated to the library.
- The news, pleasant as it was, didn’t cheer us much.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- Most, if not all, of my classmates went on to leave our hometown and live in a different city.
- The earthquake decimated most, if not all, of the buildings in the town.
- The girl aced most, if not all, of her exams.
- Most, not all, of my classmates went on to leave our hometown and live in a different city.
- He has read if not all then certainly most of her novels