I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng giới từ"due to"tiếng anh
=because of/used to introduce the reason for something happening
- He almost died due to lack of oxygen.
- The company’s financial losses were due to poor management.
- The workforce was reduced, partly due to budget pressures.
- The negative image of immigrants is largely due to ignorance.
- He's absent due to illness. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh ấy vắng mặt do bị bệnh)
- It's due to operational errors. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đó là do lỗi vận hành)
- Due to the large volume of letters he receives Dave regrets he is unable to answer queries personally.
- Jobs could be lost in the defence industry due to political changes sweeping Europe.
- A lot of her unhappiness is due to boredom.
- The bus was delayed due to heavy snow.