I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"switch"
1."switch"vừa là nội động từ vừa là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"chuyển từ cái gì sang cái gì khác"
=If you switch to something different, for example to a different system, task, or subject of conversation, you change to it from what you were doing or saying before.
- Estonia is switching to a market economy.
- The law would encourage companies to switch from coal to cleaner fuels.
- The encouragement of a friend spurred Chris into switching jobs.
- Then he switched sides and turned against his former allies.
- We switched lanes and accelerated towards the junction.
- He used to vote Conservative, but he switched to Labour in 1997.
- Once you have learned the basics of word processing, switching between different programs is quite easy.
- They announced that the tournament would be switched from March to December.
- Journalists are switching their attention to other members of the royal family.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"hướng sự chú ý từ cái gì sang cái gì"
=If you switch your attention from one thing to another or if your attention switches, you stop paying attention to the first thing and start paying attention to the second.
- My mother's interest had switched to my health.
- As the era wore on, she switched her attention to films
2.3. Mang nghĩa"hoán đổi"
=If you switch two things, you replace one with the other.
- In half an hour, they'd switched the tags on every cable.
- Will you switch with me next week?
- The ballot boxes have been switched.