I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"contribution"
1."contribution"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"sự đóng góp, sự góp phần"
=If you make a contribution to something, you do something to help make it successful or to produce it/something that you do that helps to achieve something or to make it successful
- to lay under contribution (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: bắt đóng góp)
- The study made important contributions to the field of corporate economics.
- He was awarded a prize for his contribution to world peace
- This programme could not have been successful without Ken’s valuable contribution.
- her major contribution to the peace process
- to pay one's contribution (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: trả phần góp của mình, trả hội phí)
- Community police have made a very positive contribution to crime prevention.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"tiền đóng góp"
=A contribution is a sum of money that you give in order to help pay for something/an amount of money or something else of value that you give in order to achieve something or to help make it successful
- ...charitable contributions of a half million dollars or more.
- We asked parents for a contribution towards the cost of the trip.
- His company made a very large contribution to the campaign fund.
- Each of us was asked to make a contribution of £25.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"bài báo"
=A contribution to a magazine, newspaper, or book is something that you write to be published in it.