I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"reveal"
1."reveal"là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"biểu lộ; tiết lộ (bí mật, thông tin chưa ai biết)"
=To reveal something means to make people aware of it.
- She has refused to reveal the whereabouts of her daughter.
- A survey of the British diet has revealed that a growing number of people are overweight.
- After the fire, it was revealed that North Carolina officials had never inspected the factory.
- The X-rays reveal how the arrangement of atoms changes.
- She refused to reveal the contents of the letter.
- When I'm drunk, I'll reveal secrets. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Khi tôi say, tôi sẽ tiết lộ bí mật)
- I'm obliged not to reveal the project. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi có bổn phận không được tiết lộ dự án)
- Cockpit recordings may reveal the cause of the crash.
- Plans for re-routing traffic have been revealed to residents.
- The survey revealed that many consumers are aware of the risks involved.
- Neither side revealed what was discussed in the meeting.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"khám phá (vật bị giấu...), cho mọi người xem cái gì đang bị giấu"
=If you reveal something that has been out of sight, you uncover it so that people can see it/to show something that was covered or hidden
- A grey carpet was removed to reveal the original pine floor.
- The wallet-sized system opens to reveal a keyboard and screen.