I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"declare"
1."push" vừa là ngoại động từ vừa là nội động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"đẩy"
=to move someone or something away from you, or from their previous position, using part of your body, especially your hands
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Với nghĩa này, push vừa là nội động từ, vừa là ngoại động từ
- push someone/something away
- push something around
- push at
- push someone/something into someone/something
- push someone/something against someone/something
- push something open/shut
- Push as hard as you can.
- She gently pushed him away.
- He was pushing a trolley around the supermarket.
- He pushed at a door in the courtyard.
- to push the door open (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: đẩy cửa mở toang)
- to push the door close (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: đẩy cửa đóng sập vào)
- to push aside all obstacles (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: đẩy sang một bên mọi vật chướng ngại)
- Rebecca pushed her handkerchief into her pocket.
- The table had been pushed against the wall.
- I pushed open the door with my foot.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"ấn"
=to press a button on a machine
- To turn on the television, you push this switch.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"lấn tới, đẩy tới"
=to move past or through a group of people or things by using a part of your body to move them away from you
- Stop pushing and just wait your turn.
- Pushing to the front of the queue, he managed to get the last tickets.
- He just pushed past Fred and left.
- I was pushing my way through the crowd.
- People were pushing and shoving, trying to get to the best seats first.
2.4. Mang nghĩa"quảng cáo; tung ra (một món hàng)"
=to try to make people buy a product or accept an idea
2.5. Mang nghĩa"đẩy cái gì đến mức nào"
=to make something reach a particular level or standard
- The Bank of England had pushed up interest rates sharply to protect the pound from speculators.
- The strong sunshine had pushed temperatures into the nineties.
2.6. Mang nghĩa"thúc đẩy, thúc giục (làm gì)"
=to encourage or force someone in a determined way to do something they do not want to do/to force someone to make a great effort, especially at school or in their career
- The United States pushed NATO to authorize military intervention.
- The police pushed her into giving evidence.
- A lot of parents push their children, but my dad only ever encourages and supports me.
2.7. Mang nghĩa"làm ai đó quá mức chịu nổi, bức"
=to make someone impatient or annoyed by behaving in an unreasonable way
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày