I. "mirror" là ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa "phản ánh, tái hiện lại"
=reflect / If something mirrors something else, it has similar features to it, and therefore seems like a copy or representation of it
- Our newspaper aims to mirror the opinions of ordinary people.
- The book inevitably mirrors my own interests and experiences.
- His own shock was mirrored on her face
- Her on-screen romances seem to mirror her experiences in her private life.
- As brothers, they mirror one another in body and face.
- The music of the time mirrored the feeling of optimism in the country.
- Those findings are mirrored by surveys in other European cities.