I. "entangle" là ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa "Cái gì mắc, vướng vào cái gì"
=If one thing entangles itself with another, the two things become caught together very tightly.
- The blade of the oar had entangled itself with something in the water
- The men were in the drifting boat after fishing net had become entangled around their propeller, and their boat then had been drifted by large waves whilst anchoring in an area in Dong An Hai Village’s waters, Ly Son island District, Quang Ngai province.
2. Mang nghĩa "làm vướng vào, làm vướng mắc, làm mắc bẫy, làm vướng vào vật chướng ngại"
=If something entangles you in problems or difficulties, it causes you to become involved in problems or difficulties from which it is hard to escape.
- Bureaucracy can entangle ventures for months.
- His tactics were to entangle the opposition in a web of parliamentary procedure