I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"dispute"
1."dispute"vừa là nội động từ vừa là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"nói cái gì đó là sai, không đúng"
=to say that something such as a fact is not true or correct/If you dispute a fact, statement, or theory, you say that it is incorrect or untrue
- They do not dispute the fact that the company is in trouble.
- He disputed claims that the drug had not been adequately tested.
- He disputed the allegations.
- to dispute a statement /claim /decision (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: bàn cãi về giá trị của lời tuyên bố/yêu sách/quyết định)
- the election result was disputed (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: kết quả bầu cử bị nghi ngờ)
- Nobody disputed that Davey was clever.
- Some economists disputed whether consumer spending is as strong as the figures suggest.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"tranh luận"
=to argue about something/When people dispute something, they fight for control or ownership of it. You can also say that one group of people dispute something with another group.
- The outcome of the election was immediately disputed by the opposition parties.
- Russia and Ukraine have been disputing the ownership of the fleet.
- Fishermen from Bristol disputed fishing rights with other countries.
- ...a disputed border region.
- they disputed at great length what they should do (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: họ lý sự dài dòng về điều họ nên làm gì)